Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wu Wednesday

Here is Champ MC's track, Keep Shit On The Real from 1994.  This is a dope track from the early/mid 90's era of gangster rap.  Still better than nearly all rap that's out today.

[Intro: E-A-Ski]
Hell yeah, 1994, yea we need to keep shit on the real You know what I'm sayin? cuz you muthafuckas is wack Yo, and all you fake ass bustas, you best to keep it real with '94 Yeah, cus we ain't playin, yo Champ, break these muthafuckas off..

[Champ MC]
It's the same old shit no matter where you go You could travel all around the world but there's no room in ghettos The other day I had some problems with the cops I Had to shoot his ass dead to get my damn props What the fuck is going on, I alwayz have to walk around strapped But that's ok with me, I lead them all in a death trap Grab my nine & load up the clip Caught him right in the dome piece, and watched the blood drip Fuck it, I'm going all out like a straight up menace I gotta leave bodies behind until my job is finished Until then, I have to think about complete my mission I'm wishin niggas don't even thinkin about trippin I'm flippin on whoever tried to beat me at my own game It's a shame. how I left that zombie as a ?? Who's to blame? Me, and I don't give a fuck Step up front nigga, and you just pressed your luck

[Chorus 4X: Champ MC (E-A-Ski)]
(Keep It Real Though) Keep shit on the real, you know the deal If you playin on us, then get the hell up out the ghetto

[Champ MC]
It's time for me to move my way up the block, collect my dough And hit'em all with the rest of the rocks, time to go I'm too hard to try to work a nine-to-five I'm strickly from the hood, so I gotta keeps it live Because I like fast money and the money likes me I like my shit hardcore, that's just how I be Fuck all the bullshit, I take care of business money wise Let me spark up this L and pass the St. Ides Workin for the next man to be is typically Try to jack me for mine, I put you out your misery See I'm not playin when it comes to gettin paid If you mess up dough the money then you got to go Shit I jump up on any chick who try to spit foul I blast your head off if you fuckin with my cash you Stupid bitch, I alwayz pack the steal you know the deal If you fuckin with me, you gotta keep shit on the real !

[Chorus 4X]

[Interlude: E-A-Ski]
Hahaha, hell yeah You better learn to keep shit on the real That's right, yo Champ, come again

[Champ MC]
Never in my lifetime will you ever hurt me I'm too down and dirty and I'm leaving niggas thirsty So don't ever sleep cus your mind is too weak And if you try to creep, it'll be your brains on the concrete Damn, I hate to walk around, watchin my back I stay strapped, I even had to kidnap I killed three other people, my shit is like a lethal weapon So stop steppin, before I blow a hole on in your mouth I get a tattoo to attack my next victim They got the nines and glocks and slugs all in them Yeah, I couldn't give a fuck about a stranger Fuckin with me and you'll be headin for danger And I'll be using your head as target pratice you hit the bed & I leave blood soakin through your mattress That's what you get for fuckin with a ghetto bitch My fingers is to pull the trigger on whoever try to snitch

[Chorus 5X]

No comments:

Post a Comment